When it comes to keeping warm, wood burning stoves combine the very best elements of traditional and modern. At one extreme there’s the classic stove, complete with heavy wrought iron fittings and traditional chimney. At the other there is a whole new range of ultra chic compact stoves – all sleek lines and stainless steel facades. And then, somewhere in between there are the stylish ethnic variations too. In other words if you’re considering buying a wood burning stove, there are plenty to choose from!
- Lightweight and Compact -- Stove just weighs 12.3 oz, has minimal impact on the weight of your backpack.
- Environment Friendly -- No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- Longer Burning Time -- The greater Fuel density, the longer burning time. When fully filled with dry firewood, single burning time can continuously for about 20 minutes.
- Unlimited Fuel Sources -- You can use wood, branches leaves, charcoal, coal, solid alcohol fuel, etc. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- Built Pretty Tough -- Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for backpacking and camping or other outside activities.
- -Constructured of new high quality cast iron with long lifespan.
- -Can burn logs or charcoal, airwash system and secondary burn
- -Material: cast iron construction
- -Overall size: 395(W)x320(D)x530(H)mm
- -Weight: 57KG
- User friendly: Extremely easy to assemble. Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
- Scientific design: With open mouth for convenient adding wood.
- Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- Built tough: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping. Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying. Note: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
- Miniture Wood Burner, 320mm From Floor To Top Plate
- Top Plate Measures 150mmx150mm, Suitable For A Small Pan (At Least 3mm Thick)
- Short 48mm Flue Included As Shown In Images
- Small Door To Regulate Air Flow And Heat Output
- Suitable To Burn Wood /Wood Chips (Dry) BBQ coal, Brickets, Peat & Coal
- Easy installation.
- Use wood to make fire.
- With black bag, it is portable to carry outside.
- Suitable for camping, picnic, etc.
Whatever you choose, whether it’s super traditional or cutting edge, the appeal is essentially the same: the irresistible allure of a real fire. It’s deeply romantic of course. That’s taken as read. But there’s more to it than that: a wood burning stove heats a room in a wholly different way to a radiator or fan heater. It’s softer, livelier and it can seep into your bones and warm you from the inside out! Okay, so we romanticize fire, but let’s face it, you can’t toast your marshmallows on a radiator! Oh and a wood burning stove can generate anything up to 12 kw in heat!
The wood burning stoves you’ll find on our site are designed, so far as anything can be, with every potential consumer in mind. If you want compact and contemporary, there are stoves that will fit into almost any small space and still manage to open a room out. And if you want a wood burning stove that will slot into an existing fireplace, they’re available in sizes to suit. They’re even available with fold back doors for the genuine real fire effect – if that’s what you want.
Designed with all your requirements for easy cleaning, clean burning and burning efficiency in mind, wood burning stoves are safe, stylish and really rather sexy!