Space saving, stylish and chic; panel heaters fit in just about anywhere. But there’s more to them than that…
- 100% Energy Efficient
- Running Cost Just 7p Per Hour
- Stunning Design - Add The 'WOW FACTOR' - Simple Controls
- Fits Safely ABOVE Children & Pets Whilst Making A Designer Feature
- As Used By Property Developers & Major House Builders Across Europe - Simply Plug In & Turn On
- Eco Energy Saving: Our White Electric Heater with timer is one of the most efficient radiator in its class
- Easy to Use: Slimline Panel Heater with timer and a user friendly digital display panel
- Versatile: The White Wall Mounted Heater is easily fitted, free standing using the standing feet provided
- Product Dimensions: W40xH32xD5cm WEIGHT: Lightweight at Only 2.6Kgs
- 12 Month Guarantee: We offer a 12 month guarantee on our Futura Electric Radiator, Panel Heater
- MODERN: Convector Heater featuring a contemporary modern super slim flat sided design and enhances the look of any room
- ENERGY SAVING: Our Electric Heater is one of the most efficient radiators in its class
- EASY TO USE: The Slimline Panel Heater features user friendly simple to use controls
- VERSATILE: The Wall Mounted Heater is easily fitted, free standing using the standing feet provided
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: For your peace of mind we offer a 24 month guarantee on our Futura Electric Radiator, Panel
- BATHROOM SAFE: This panel heater is IP24 rated and is ideal for use in bathrooms and can safely be fitted in zones 1 & 2.
- ECO ENERGY SAVING: Our electric heater with timer is one of the most efficient electric radiators in its class, saving energy and money.
- VERSATILE: The Wall Mounted Heater is easily fitted or can be used as a free standing heater by utilising the additional feet provided.
- EASY TO USE: Supplied with a handy remote control so it can be controlled from distance also features a simple to use soft touch control panel.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: For your peace of mind we offer a 24 month guarantee on our Purus Electric Radiator for added peace of mind.
- Featrues a 400 W heat output
- Single heat setting
- Neon indicator - switch
- Wall mountable or freestanding
- Slim design
Panel heaters won’t just save you space, they could save you money too. Rather than storing up heat over time, panel heaters simply plug into the mains and give you all the heat you want as and when you need it. They’re quick to respond, so you’ll expend less energy in getting more heat, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits of absolute temperature control at the flick of a switch. Oh, and it makes no difference if you opt for a free standing panel heater or a wall fitting model; all you need is an available socket – and that’s it.
Even putting them up and taking them down is easy. Panel heaters are generally supplied with detachable frames – you can put them up almost instantly; take them down to clean them; move them if you want to. That’s why they’re ideal for extending your current heating arrangements to take in conservatories and outhouses – in fact wherever you need a quick source of heat.
Above all, panel heaters are designed with modern living in mind. They’re obviously functional: they provide instant warmth and make an inexpensive alternative to other, more elaborate (and more expensive) heat sources, but they’re designed with a consumer’s eye for style too. After all, it doesn’t matter how well they work if they don’t look good.
Panel heaters come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, designed to fit into just about any available space in any home. You’ll find varying heights, depths and designs – all boasting clean lines and subtle features.
Of course, the one constant is this: all the heat you need; controllable, programmable and always available at the flick of a switch.