The halogen heater might just be the single most versatile heater on the market. You can use it just about anywhere – and just about anyone can use it. It’s packed with safety features: it’s cool to the touch, it can switch itself off if it’s knocked over (assuming it doesn’t have automatic tip-over protection too); it can even switch itself off to prevent overheating. And because it doesn’t dry out the air like conventional heaters can, it’s ideal for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. So it’s smart, chic and safe!
- BRAND NEW BOXED
- Automatic Tip-over switch,
- Built-in Safety fall over feature 3 heat settings:400 / 800 / 1200W
- 3 BAR HEATER
- 3 power settings - 300W, 1200W & 1800W allows you to have control over a range of heat settings
- Quartz tubes provide silent and safe heating with infrared rays
- Can heat an area of up to 6.25m² (67.3ft²)
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use - IPX4
- Wall mountable screws included for easy installation
- Choose from four heat settings: 400, 800, 1200 or 1600 W
- Oscillation function and wide angle heat reflector to distribute heat
- Features a topple resistant base and safety tip over switch for your peace of mind
- Cool touch housing and recessed carry handle for easy mobility
- Comes with a 2 year guarantee
- 400, 800 & 1200watt settings
- Oscillates 70 degrees
- Safety tilt cut out
- Fitted with BS1363 plug
- 230V - 50Hz
- 2 x HALOGEN 1200W HEATERS
- 3 heating elements
- automatic safety cut off if unit is knocked over
- 70 degrees oscillation
- Instant powerful efficient heating
Halogen heaters are lightweight and portable; you can carry them from room to room without being singed and without breaking your back. They’re robust too; in fact the cool touch outer casing loses nothing in durability for all its lightweight portability. That’s the second feature you’ll notice (when you’re carrying your new heater home or taking it inside after delivery).
But even before you get your hands on your new halogen heater, you’ll warm to the prices. (That’s the first thing you’ll notice!) Halogen heaters are among the most economical heaters to buy – and here’s the clincher; they’re among the most economical heaters to run too. Most models are primed for dual settings (at high and low power) and running a halogen heater on the lower power setting costs in the region of just two or three pence an hour.
Even more importantly, when you plug in your halogen heater for the first time, you’ll feel the warmth within seconds. Your whole room will bask in the warm, golden glow of the halogen heater and you’ll be able to sit back and revel in the heat and the savings! When you invest in a halogen heater you’re assured of a bright, warm, snuggly future.