You can choose your greenhouse heater to match your greenhouse. Paraffin heaters and storm lamps look the part in old style greenhouses and add a touch of genuine rustic charm. Electric heaters will look and feel right at home in any modern greenhouse environment. Of course that’s not to say you can’t buck the trend and mix and match!
- Pair of Jubilee Clips suitable for use with HP Gas Hose
- Ideal for securing the gas hose to your BBQ, camping stove, patio heater and to the regulator on your Butane or Propane bottle
- Probe line length: 2450 mm, Rated voltage: 220-240 V AC.
- Controllable temperature range: -9 to +38 degree
- Maximum load power:2000 W
- Applicable to fish tanks, seafood pools, cold storage, greenhouses, rooms and so on.
- 100% brand new and high quality, ship from UK, 2-4 days arrive.You will get the Professional after-sale from Earlybird Savings.
- This portable heater provides instant heat and is lit by piezo automatic ignition.
- Ideal for outdoor entertaining, warming greenhouses and out-buildings
- Best to use Bright Spark A4 Butane Battery (BS0136) not included. Cartridge can be safely removed even if not empty
- 1.3kW heating with highly efficient ceramic element. Adjustable angle and variable heat control
- Lasts up to 3 hours at full heat from A4 Butane Battery (not included)
- Relay contact capacity: Cool 10A/250VAC;Heat 10A/250VAC.
- Inkbird temperature Controller with F / C temperature display. Measure range:-50~+99°C. Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C).
- Switch the modes between cool and heat; Control temperature by setting the temperature setting value and the difference value.
- Alarm when temperature exceeds temps limit or when sensor error.
- The thermostat will stop and start your heater as the temperature rises and falls. Ideal for aquarium heater,tube lamp,heating mat ect
- 3m, 6m, 12m, 24m, 48m Soil Warming Cables | 35cm x 25cm, 30cm x 60cm Warming Mats | Soil Warming Thermostats
- Elixir Soil Warming cables are water and moisture resistant which makes them ideal for use with indoor propagators. The soil cables provide constant heat and so the tempurature of the soil should be constantly monitored & controlled by a thermostat.
- Elixir Soil Cable Thermostats are ideal for use with soil warming cables to provide ideal conditions for germination. It allows precision temperature control (16 - 40°C) and is easy to use and simple to connect, no additional wiring required. It features an LED display with easy to read display, a cool and heat mode, and can switch between ºC & ºF
- Elixir Warming Mats are PVC covered to ensure water and humidity resistance. They are suitable for use with indoor propagators and windowsill boxes. There are two different sizes to cater for all indoor growers needs. A small 35cm x 25cm Mat and a larger 30cm x 60cm Mat. Both provide constant heat over an even area (approximately 20-25ºC, depending on room tempurature) and we recommend the mat be used with our thermostat
To help clarify your decision, let’s consider your options in more detail. But first you have to determine whether you’re looking for a heat source for you, your plants or both.
Models are designed as regular heaters and / or anti freeze heaters. In either case, greenhouse heaters are built to last; they’re built to withstand the lowest temperatures and the dampest conditions – without impairing their performance or operating at anything less than 100% safety.
Electric greenhouse heaters alone come in many forms: mini oil filled electric radiators, wall and ceiling mounted tubular heaters, fan heaters and more. They all provide instant heat and straightforward temperature regulation and control. Equally they feature full thermostatic control and are approved as suitable for use in any greenhouse.
Electric greenhouse heaters can be run at full or partial power – and will provide anything up to 3 or 4 kw in heat output! That should keep you warm! Oh and just in case we ever have another truly long hot summer, many models can also be used as a cold air ventilation system!
Paraffin powered greenhouse heaters are designed with your convenience in mind. That means there are no cables for you to worry about, and they’re designed to run economically. Small and medium size heaters generally feature 4 or 5 litre capacity, which means they can generate many continuous days worth of heat. (They can even be used to boil your water for any well deserved coffee breaks!)
You can keep your greenhouse warm all year round: your plants will appreciate it – and so will you!