If you’ve got a patio, you need a patio heater! Patio heaters don’t just help stretch out the long, hot summers; they give you year round access to your patio and garden. Make the most of golden autumnal days and crisp clear winter mornings, or get the barbeques out early; when you’ve got a patio heater, you’ve got no restrictions.
- ✓ CAN BE USED BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR, having waterproof function with IPX4 approval
- ✓ ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT, 45 degree up-down adjustable heating element
- ✓ 1.8 METER LONG CABLE - Allowing greater flexibility around your patio
- ✓ FREE TWO YEAR WARRANTY!!!
- ✓ CE/GS CERTIFIED & ROHS CERTIFIED
- Cheap to operate - less than 10p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with over-heat protection - family friendly and safe
- Made from stainless steel - stylish, durable and long lasting
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- The LIVIVO ® Wall Mounted Patio Heater will keep you warm when the temperature drops
- Powerful Quartz Tube Heating Element with Integrated Safety Over-heat Protection
- Features Three Heat Settings - 650W, 1350W and 2000W
- Heating Angle can be Adjusted (up and down) by up to 45 degrees
- DIMENSIONS - L50cm x H30cm x D20cm / L20" x H12" x D8"(approx)
- Height adjustable from 156cm-188.5cm/61½in-74in)
- 3 heat settings
- Can be used freestanding or fixed to a wall
- Adjustable height; 45 degree up-down adjustable heating element;
- 2 metres power cord;
- Offers both heat and light; Safety over-heat protection;
- Heated area up to 15 square meter;
- Power: 220-240V, 2000W; Three heat settings (650W, 1350W, 2000W);
Gas or electric? It’s just a matter of personal preference. You can find out more about gas powered patio heaters here. But for now, let’s turn our attention to the electric patio heater in all its forms…
Electric patio heaters are available in free standing, wall mounted, table top and parasol aperture fitting styles. Above all else, electric patio heaters are super convenient. Wall mounted models are simply wired into your home’s power system; other models just plug in and switch on. Either way, you get instant heat at the flick of a switch.
And what a lot of heat too! Outputs range from 900w up to (and even beyond) 2kw! That should be more than enough to bring a warm seasonal glow to your outdoor living space, whatever the season! More than that, electric patio heaters are fully directional too. That means you control the heat: the cosy warm waves get straight to work where they’re needed, instead of just wafting away into the night.
Free standing electric patio heaters are safe and portable. And that means they’re not just limited to the patio. Equally at home in the garage or shed, electric patio heaters are just as adaptable as you need them to be.
So forget fuels, forget maintenance, forget cost; electric patio heaters are clean, easy to use and inexpensive to run. Oh, and you can forget the weather too: when you’ve got an electric patio heater it’s just not an issue.