If you’ve got a patio, you need a patio heater! Patio heaters don’t just help stretch out the long, hot summers; they give you year round access to your patio and garden. Make the most of golden autumnal days and crisp clear winter mornings, or get the barbeques out early; when you’ve got a patio heater, you’ve got no restrictions.
- Official Oypla Branded Product - Brand New Free UK Delivery
- 3 Adjustable Heat Settings 650W/1350W/2000W
- Quartz Tube Heating Element - Safety Overheat Protection
- Heavy Base Design for Extra Stability
- CE/GS Certified & ROHS Certified
- Height adjustable from 156cm-188.5cm/61½in-74in)
- 3 heat settings
- Can be used freestanding or fixed to a wall
- Provides instant heat and light - warms up areas up to 15m2 quickly and effectively.
- Powerful quartz tube heating element with 3 heat settings - 650W, 1350W & 2000W. Long lamp life - up to 2500 hours
- Sturdy freestanding steel structure with weighted base for stability
- Weatherproof safety rated to IPX4 - suitable for indoor & outdoor use. Great for gardens, patios, decking, summer houses, gazebos, garages & more!. Size: 174.5cm - 210cm (H) x 50cm (W) x 47cm (D). Includes
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
- Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year.
- This super 2100W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves.
- The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
- This new standing heater lamp will keep you warm on chilly summer nights and also provide a glowing pleasant light.
- Dimensions: Adjustable Height 170 - 210cm (66.9 - 82.6 inches) Diameter 59cm (23.2 inches)
- Oscillation setting automatically rotates heater at 60 degree angle
- 2 power settings - 450W & 900W allow you to control heat
- Tip-over protection - stops heating to prevent danger if heater isn't standing straight
- Quartz heating element provides silent and safe heating with infrared rays
- Freestanding - can be placed anywhere on the floor or ground
Gas or electric? It’s just a matter of personal preference. You can find out more about gas powered patio heaters here. But for now, let’s turn our attention to the electric patio heater in all its forms…
Electric patio heaters are available in free standing, wall mounted, table top and parasol aperture fitting styles. Above all else, electric patio heaters are super convenient. Wall mounted models are simply wired into your home’s power system; other models just plug in and switch on. Either way, you get instant heat at the flick of a switch.
And what a lot of heat too! Outputs range from 900w up to (and even beyond) 2kw! That should be more than enough to bring a warm seasonal glow to your outdoor living space, whatever the season! More than that, electric patio heaters are fully directional too. That means you control the heat: the cosy warm waves get straight to work where they’re needed, instead of just wafting away into the night.
Free standing electric patio heaters are safe and portable. And that means they’re not just limited to the patio. Equally at home in the garage or shed, electric patio heaters are just as adaptable as you need them to be.
So forget fuels, forget maintenance, forget cost; electric patio heaters are clean, easy to use and inexpensive to run. Oh, and you can forget the weather too: when you’ve got an electric patio heater it’s just not an issue.