It’s a tricky thing, finding the right way to heat your bathroom. While there are lots of heaters, fan heaters and even heated towel rails fit for the purpose, there are quite a few that aren’t. Safety is obviously the key determinant; but style counts for something too.
- Compact downflow fan with pull cord operation
- Features a 2 KW heat output
- Choice of heat selection on installation either 1 KW or 2 KW
- Thermostatic control
- Wall mountable only
- 2kW maximum output
- 1kW output selectable on installation
- Pull cord operation
- Neon indicator
- Energy saving thermostat switches output down to 1kW once the room is warm (function on the 2kW setting only)
- Featrues a 2 KW winterwarm wall hung downflow fan heater
- IPX2 rated
- Mains neon indicator
- Fixings included
- Pull cord operation
- BATHROOM SAFE: This panel heater is IP24 rated and is ideal for use in bathrooms and can safely be fitted in zones 1 & 2.
- ECO ENERGY SAVING: Our electric heater with timer is one of the most efficient electric radiators in its class, saving energy and money.
- VERSATILE: The Wall Mounted Heater is easily fitted or can be used as a free standing heater by utilising the additional feet provided.
- EASY TO USE: Supplied with a handy remote control so it can be controlled from distance also features a simple to use soft touch control panel.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: For your peace of mind we offer a 24 month guarantee on our Purus Electric Radiator for added peace of mind.
- Heating power output: 2000 Watts
- 2 heating levels (1000/2000 W
- With remote control and LED display
- 8 programmable H
- In the case of overheating protection
So, first things first: click on any bathroom supplier adverting on these pages and you can be sure of making a safe purchase. You’ll find wall mounted fan heaters, splash proof panel heaters and wet area radiators. You won’t find conventional flick switches or plug and socket requirements. All appliances are made to be permanently wired and can be used in complete safety.
Next; design. Now that the safety aspect is taken care of, how you heat your bathroom is entirely up to you. For the majority of us, bathroom space is at a premium. Even if your bathroom is the biggest room in the house, you’ll still appreciate the slimline designs and wall mounted bathroom heaters which really enable us to enjoy our bathrooms to the full, because they leave so much more of it to enjoy.
With regard to specifications; bathroom heaters fitted with adjustable thermostats are the best bet for a well regulated bathroom temperature. So even if you enjoy the longest, hottest soaks in the tub, the thermostat control will self activate and reduce heat output, thereby maintaining a comfortable temperature and eliminating unnecessary energy consumption.
Remember, there’s nothing extravagant about a bathroom heater – because there’s nothing worse than a cold bathroom after a nice hot bath or shower. And there’s nothing less likely to get the day off to a good start than a daily dash into the coldest room!
Bathroom heaters are designed with safety, style and comfort all in mind, not to mention the laudable intent to make everybody’s mornings a little more bearable.